NEW ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
In line with the latest government directives, all guests aged 16 and over will be required to provide proof of a ‘green pass’ on the ‘ALHOSN UAE’ application.
International guests who are not able to show a ‘green pass’ on the ‘ALHOSN UAE’ application must be able to show a valid PCR test result not older than 3 days or alternatively a proof of vaccination to enter the attraction. Evidence of tourist status in the form of a visa stamp on the guest’s passport must be provided upon request.
Play your part and help us protect one another by following these standard precautions:
Precautionary measures you will find at CLYMB Abu Dhabi:
Here’s all you need to know before your visit in preparation for a safe and enjoyable experience:
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests from Coronavirus?
- Can I buy tickets at Park entrance?
- Are the dining areas currently open?
- Can I watch my family and friends while they are flying or climbing?
- Can I watch my child climb?
- We are a group of flyers/climbers. Can we enjoy the experience together?
- Is all the required equipment for my flying or climbing experience currently available for rental?
- Do I need to wear a face mask while flying or climbing?
- Do I need to use liquid chalk while climbing?