At CLYMB Abu Dhabi, your safety has always been a priority and now we’ve put important additional measures in place to ensure that you stay safe, stay fit. Please note that despite the preventative measures in place, visiting any public location provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit.
Precautionary measures you will find at CLYMB Abu Dhabi:
Play your part and help us protect one another by following these standard precautions:
Here’s all you need to know before your visit in preparation for a safe and enjoyable experience:
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests from Coronavirus?
- Can I buy tickets at Park entrance?
- Are the dining areas currently open?
- Can I watch my family and friends while they are flying or climbing?
- Can I watch my child climb?
- We are a group of flyers/climbers. Can we enjoy the experience together?
- Is all the required equipment for my flying or climbing experience currently available for rental?
- Do I need to wear a face mask while flying or climbing?
- Do I need to use liquid chalk while climbing?
The imagery shown throughout our website does not reflect current operational and safety measures.